Uses of wind power converters
Wind power is one of the clean energy for the future. The WHNE-W series of wind power converters is a bridge and link between the wind turbine and the power grid.
The wind power grid-connected system is composed of wind turbines, wind energy converters, master control systems and power distribution systems. The wind power generator converts wind energy into alternating current with varying amplitude and frequency, which is then converted into constant frequency and constant voltage through the control of the wind energy converter, and the alternating current with the same phase as the grid is fed into the grid.
Direct drive type wind power converter
The direct-drive wind power converter is an important part of the full-power wind grid-connected power generation system. It consists of two parts: the grid-side converter and the machine-side converter. The two are connected through an intermediate DC link to form a back-to-back ( Back-to-Back)/AC-DC-AC four-quadrant operation converter. The alternating current with varying amplitude and frequency generated by the generator is rectified into direct current by the generator-side converter, and is stabilized by the DC support capacitor before being delivered to the grid-side converter. The control system converts the direct current into frequency amplitude by PWM vector control AC power with stable value is fed into the grid. Complete protection functions and advanced control technology ensure the safe and stable operation of the converter, and minimize the impact on the power grid.
Internal structure diagram of wind power converter
Block diagram of wind power system
● Cabinet structure, compact layout, convenient transportation and installation
● Adopting the original imported German fully-controlled power module with high system efficiency
● Four-quadrant operation, continuously adjustable power factor
● High power density
● Modular design, front maintenance, power circuits can be used interchangeably
● 2 record RS-232 communication interface
● CAN2.0 bus communication control
● Reserve multi-recording I/O and other signal input interfaces, with scalability
WHNE-W 1000K electrical system diagram
WHNE-W 1500K electrical system diagram
WHNE-W 2000K electrical system diagram
WHNE-W 2500K electrical system diagram
WHNE-W 3000K electrical system diagram